Speaker: Eric Bréhault
Length: Short Talk
Target Level: Beginner
Target Audience: Integrator, Designer, User, Developer
This talk will present several examples where complex Plone web sites have been created by non-developers using through the web Plone tools: Rapido, Dexterity, and Diazo. Eric will answer the following questions.
- Why is Plone a good back end if you are a front end developer?
- What are the best practices?
- How do you move from TTW to file-system based coding?
- How do you manage deployment?
- How do you integrate your usual front end stack?